archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Search improvements for 1.2
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:50:46 GMT
Hi All,

I've picked up what James has started in the archiva-nexus-indexer branch
[1]

So far, we're now able to generate an index in the Nexus format. A search
implementation which uses
the Nexus indexer for searching is still in the works. Aside from this,
there are still a number of search-related
issues/tasks that need to be done as James mentioned in his previous mail
(see below) before we're good to go for a 1.2-M2 release.
I'll try to stage a running instance by next week so you could see the
changes being done in the branch :)

Thanks,
Deng

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/archiva/branches/archiva-nexus-indexer/

--
Maria Odea Ching
Software Engineer | Exist Global | 687-4091 | Skype: maria.odea.ching |