archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi Bundle Repository support for Archiva
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:17:10 GMT
Hi,

Brett Porter schrieb:
> Nice :)

+1

> You might want to ping the Felix team as they were looking to set one up
> at Apache. Depending on what they need, we can host it on an existing
> instance or help them set one up.

Since sitting here and being a member of the Felix team I could of
course not resist to forward this great news to our developers list !

Thanks alot for tackling with this. Its great to see that there is
something going on in this direction outside of Felix.

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. We would certainly be more
than willing to help.

Regards
Felix