archiva-dev mailing list archives

From James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com>
Subject Re: Search improvements for 1.2
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2008 05:46:02 GMT
Hey guys,
I've done some more work this weekend on the search results.

http://skitch.com/jdumay/6cc2/archiva-search-results-w-no-duplicates-repository-id-or-versions-displayed

So far:
* There are no duplicate entries.
* I've removed the link to the repository the result was from
(otherwise we might have two copies of "commons-lang" appearing in the
results but from different repositories. IMO, this information can be
found on the artifact info page).
* Removed the versions available.
* Clicking on the artifact link now takes you to browse the versions.

Thoughts?

James