archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OSGi Bundle Repository support for Archiva
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 18:00:41 GMT
On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@erdfelt.com> wrote:

> Very cool stuff James! :-)

Indeed! :-)

I'll definitely take this for a spin when I get a chance to get back to
code.

> Do you know how (if?) OBR and Eclipse P2 overlap any?

I'm interested in P2 also. My understanding (admittedly still somewhat fuzzy
at this point) is that there is a fair bit of overlap, and that P2 goes
further than OBR in many respects but also lacks some pieces such as repo
federation.

It will be interesting to see where we can take this.

--
Martin Cooper