archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Relph,Brian" <Brian.Re...@Cerner.com>
Subject Plugin framework
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:59:18 GMT

Hello,

I was wondering what the current status is on the plugin framework.  I was following the work
of integrating the newly-open-sourced atlassian plugin framework, and was definitely interested
in the final result.  I noticed that the plugin branch was recently removed.  Is the plugin
framework integration still on the road map?  I would definitely be interested in helping
to get it integrated.

Thanks,

Brian Relph