archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2-M1
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:18:12 GMT
I wrote about versioning the Continuum database a while back [1].
Same thing here -- I think if the model changes, Archiva has to be
able to sense that it has been started with "old" data and either
upgrade itself or prompt the user to do it.  (It seems like JPOX is
able to do some of this automatically?)

[1] http://www.nabble.com/Versioning-the-Continuum-database-ts18822595.html

--
Wendy