archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r719157 - in /archiva/trunk/archiva-modules: archiva-base/archiva-consumers/archiva-core-consumers/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/archiva/consumers/core/ archiva-base/archiva-consumers/archiva-core-consumers/src/main/resources/ archiva-base...
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 04:25:20 GMT

On 20/11/2008, at 3:13 PM, jdumay@apache.org wrote:

> -    /**
> -     * @plexus.requirement
> -     */
>     private ArchivaConfiguration configuration;

Is it possible to use the annotations so we have a closer match here?

>     public List<KnownRepositoryContentConsumer>
> getAvailableKnownConsumers()
>     {
> -        return availableKnownConsumers;
> +        return new
> ArrayList
> (applicationContext
> .getBeansOfType(KnownRepositoryContentConsumer.class).values());
>     }

Is it better to decouple this into a factory bean so that we don't
look it up every time? I assume we don't want this changing between
calls.

> +    public class MockApplicationContext implements ApplicationContext

Spring doesn't provide some simple way to do this already?

> +        consumers =
> (RepositoryContentConsumers
> )getApplicationContext().getBean("repositoryContentConsumers");

Are we going to come up with some scheme so plaintext IDs aren't being
passed around?

Thanks,
Brett

--