archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2-M1
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2008 03:58:08 GMT
+1

BTW, I ran it during the last session of ApacheCon and hooked up a
groovy script [1] to the webservices, they worked fine (though due to
lack of basic auth, it required the guest be a system admin :). The
server ran normally.

Cheers,
Brett

[1]

import groovy.net.xmlrpc.*

def serverProxy = new XMLRPCServerProxy("http://localhost:8080/archiva/xmlrpc
")
def repos = serverProxy.AdministrationService.getAllRemoteRepositories()

repos.each { println it.id + '=' + it.url }

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org