archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Emerson Cargnin <echoflor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wrong metadatas
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 17:50:12 GMT

Hi Guys

I had an issue that I was trying to use a virtual repository to access a
legacy maven1 repository which had a lot of public jars besides private
ones. I wanted to use the virtual repo to get only the needed ones from this
legacy and proxy it on archiva, so that I would easily know which are the
jars that we are public available but we were addressing wrong.
It happens that this way things are done now will ask the same resource to
all repositories that are part of  the group.
As maria mention in the user maillist, it would be great if this
functionality could be configurable.

thanks
Emerson cargnin