archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anyone using IntelliJ IDEA?
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 20:27:15 GMT
Hey all,

It's Thanksgiving Day here in the US, and today I am thankful that I have
finally succeeded in debugging into Archiva via IDEA on Windows. Woohoo! :-)
As a "side effect", I also now have a Linux environment set up to do the
same thing.

I'd like to thank all of the kind souls who have helped me along the way, be
it via mail, IM or IRC. You're a great bunch, Archivans!

--
Martin Cooper