archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Anyone using IntelliJ IDEA?
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2008 20:45:59 GMT
I've been trying to set up Archiva in IDEA 8 so that I can debug it, and so
far have failed miserably. I have Archive running in Tomcat on its own, but
I can't get it to run from IDEA. I always get a "SEVERE: Error
listenerStart" error, and have been unable to resolve that, despite dredging
the net for other peoples' fixes. (BTW, I started from 'mvn idea:idea',
which seems to do a fine job of everything else.)

Is anyone else using IDEA for Archiva development? Any tips? What are other
folks here using?

Thanks!

--
Martin Cooper