archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Windows woes
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 01:33:57 GMT
Folks,

I wanted to bring to your attention a bug that I've just filed, because the
root of the problem may be the cause of other issues that people have seen
with Archiva on Windows. You obviously will know better than I do what kinds
of problems have been reported on Windows but not other OSes. I can imagine
that files unintentionally left open could cause a variety of issues,
though.

Here's the bug report (with patch, of course :).

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1004

This one took me a very long time to track down!

--
Martin Cooper

PS - I guess I should file a bug report against Maven, too, but I could use
a pointer to which component includes MavenXpp3Reader, if anyone happens to
know.