archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2-M1
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 05:54:17 GMT
+1 (non-binding). Looks good to me.

I saw some weirdness on the Reports page in Firefox 3.0.3 on one machine,
but I could not reproduce it on another machine with the same browser and
OS.

There are test failures on Windows when building from the current source.
I've submitted a patch for one [1], and am looking at another.

--
Martin Cooper

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-996