archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error compiling consumer samples
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2008 05:03:52 GMT
On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 9:15 AM, Felipe Roos da Rosa
<feliperoos@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've downloaded the archiva consumer sample repository (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/archiva/sandbox/archiva-consumer-plugin)
but i could not get it compiling. On a first glance, maven provides me the following output:
> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) org.apache.archiva:archiva-consumer-api:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT
> 2) org.apache.archiva:archiva-configuration:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT
> 3) org.apache.archiva:archiva-repository-layer:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT
> 4) org.apache.archiva:archiva-indexer:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
> Do you have any information on how do I get this working?

It looks like you'll need to build Archiva 1.2-SNAPSHOT first so these
artifacts will be in your local repository.

If you check out this url, you'll have everything (including the sandbox):

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/archiva/all archiva-all

>From there, build 'archiva' (and possibly 'parent' if needed) and then
the sandbox example should build, assuming it's been kept up to date
with any changes on trunk.  I'm not familiar with that example.

(Another possibility would be to configure the ASF snapshot repo in
your settings, but it doesn't look like we're publishing snapshots...
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)

--
Wendy