archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hosting a public archiva?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 05:17:09 GMT
I've set up 1.1.2 on vmbuild.apache.org.

This will just contain whatever is proxied into the Continuum server
going forward, not a full copy. It might be a useful starting point
though - and is probably also useful for deploying CI snapshots to
(and managing them using the purge features).

Cheers,
Brett

On 04/09/2008, at 12:40 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

> On 26/08/2008, at 4:36 PM, Maria Odea Ching wrote:
>
>> Yep, I just saw Gwen submit a patch for MRM-90 (advanced search
>> options)
>> yesterday which would be an advantageous feature for a public
>> Archiva.. I
>> haven't taken a close look at the patch yet but if we can include
>> that
>> feature in the next release, I was thinking we use that next
>> release for the
>> public Archiva (though 1.1.1 is also good to go I think).
>
> Yeah, we can always upgrade.
>

>> Btw, do we need to formally ask permission from or coordinate with
>> the ASF
>> or the infra team to set up Archiva to serve the Apache repos? :)
>
> Depends on where and what role we want to have it play.
>

>> Thanks,
>> Deng
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Any further plans on this?
>>>

>>> On 25/07/2008, at 3:08 PM, Brett Porter wrote:
>>>
>>> I think this is a great idea.

that we

this with

for this are..