archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Roadmap for 1.2?
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 00:00:16 GMT

On 15/09/2008, at 9:43 AM, Maria Odea Ching wrote:

>> Aside from this, is the list of stuff for 1.2 correct or should we
>> cut it
>> back?
>

> Yes, I think we should.. There are still some things under 1.2 in
> jira that
> were not included in the things we've decided to include for 1.2 in
> this
> thread:
> http://www.nabble.com/Archiva-1.2-roadmap-td18478669.html
>
> I think we can move out these?
> * MRM-803
> * MRM-776
> * MRM-812?
> * MRM-84
> * MRM-811
> * MRM-783
> * MRM-854

Thanks for the reminder about the thread... seems we had already
decided and just not updated JIRA :)

MRM-84 might be good to keep in - and keep it truly simple based on
the info we already know, but no objection to moving it out if nobody
has time :)
MRM-811 is a good one to get fixed, but it's no higher priority than
all the others in the 1.x list we should be looking at, so I agree

I agree on the rest.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter