archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Heald" <and...@heald.co.uk>
Subject Re: Release 1.1.2?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:39:36 GMT
Hi All,

I've now had an excellent experience of 1.1.1 on my Linux environment.
Great! I'm looking forward to 1.1.2.

I've had difficulties at a client site were Archiva performance on Windows
Server has been dogged by the issue in
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-243. I still have 1.0.2 installed
there and I'm still deploying to a mod_dav managed repo and using Archiva
only as a proxy to that. I'd like to return to deploying directly to
Archiva.

I'm not entirely aware of what has changed, if anything, in the area of
webdav deployment in Archiva. Is it likely that I'll see a resolution to
the problems because there's been significant work in that area?

I'm aware that I might well be labouring a point here. I need to do this
because the client is extremely sensitive to build failures caused by this
sort of thing.

While I'm at it I must also comment on
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-834. Brett's patch works perfectly for
me and I'd like to see it, or something like it, go mainstream.

Thanks,
Andrew.