archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Target architecture
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:21:58 GMT
No question, no violent reaction :)

I'm totally agree with your proposal.

About the plugin aspect of the webapp, it must be easy to add/remove a
plugin, so we need to look at the technology used for the rendering. I'm not
sure it's easy to use a plugin system with webwork. Will we continue to use
it? Will you migrate to something else? Will we use some ajax things? In
Continuum sandbox, I added a poc based on Flex with a plugin system, nothing
to modify, only a the plugin swf to add.Of course, I don't say that we must
migrate to Flex, it is only a possibility to look at.

Emmanuel