archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.1.1
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2008 02:13:31 GMT
I'll try and look into it over the next few days.

Is this something that worked for you in 1.0.2? Or 1.1? Is it related
to an open issue for 1.1.2 already?

I'd like to proceed with the release to get the network proxy fix out,
then continue straight on to 1.1.2 unless this is a regression from
1.1 itself.

Thanks,
Brett

--