archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.1
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:26:38 GMT
Thanks for the link, I had forgotten.  Did that get turned into a
development process doc somewhere, so we can stop having this
discussion? :)

Okay, then let's get the "new" 1.1 out there soon.

(Can we re-name the first 1.1 tag to 1.1-r12345 or something to remind
us that there were two of them?)

--
Wendy