archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.1
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 06:13:36 GMT
Based on all the discussion, my preference is to cancel the vote, not
publish 1.1, and just move on with 1.1.1 soon.

I don't want to announce it but then advise people to wait for 1.1.1.
And putting it in the repo/on the mirrors _without_ announcing it (as
suggested on irc this evening) doesn't make sense to me.

--
Wendy