archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.1
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 08:59:00 GMT
Hehe, I *thought* I was having deja vu... we did already agree to
follow that style, not the httpd one. [1]

Though that was also in the context of milestones, and in the end we
ended up getting all the way to 1.1. Does anyone think we need to
reconsider in light of that, and the issue with the release?

I'm fine with either style. After due consideration, the only thing
I'm not in favour of is releasing/announcing the binaries of the
current 1.1 build since it would cause too much confusion.

Cheers,
Brett

[1] http://markmail.org/message/xijhr4tq5ktfu33z

--