archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.1
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:35:26 GMT
Great work done guys, sorry not to have much time to help :-/

I've updated my archiva corporate instance and it works fine, so here is my
+1

I just noticed I get many empty folder created in my managed repo, due to
repository group :

my conf is  :
(group) "maven" =
    |__  (managed) "releases"
    |        |_ proxy connector to central, jboss ...
    |__  (managed) "internal"
             |_ proxy to some private repositories

Both my "releases" and "internal" managed repos get the same directory
structure created bu archiva on artifact requests. This is not a blocker,
but the "internal" one will get many useless empty folders.

Nicolas.