archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.1
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 08:24:55 GMT
I'm also against the idea to have a 1.1.1 without 1.1. It was the coice we
made for the release process (eclipse like vs httpd like)
The only blocker thing I see with the actual 1.1 is the problem to merge
metadata.
I didn't check if it is fixed but if this was done I'm in favor to include
it in 1.1
If we don't know when we'll be able to fix it, we continue the release and
we document the issue.

Arnaud