archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hosting a public archiva?
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 06:40:49 GMT
Yeah, I agree this would surely be an issue but we need to have the repo &
Archiva on the same machine in order to provide the search.. so if we'll be
setting
up our public Archiva in ASF, we would only be able to host the ASF-licensed

artifacts. The other alternative would be what James suggested below..

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 2:17 PM, James William Dumay <james@atlassian.com>