archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.1
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 08:27:09 GMT
I volunteered to document that discussion but haven't found the time yet..

Anyway, just to finalize this release.. the problematic 1.1 rc won't be
released because of the blocker issues
found. 1.1 will be unreleased in jira and the issues under 1.1.1 will be
moved to 1.1 and the first 1.1 tag will be
renamed to its revision number.

Thanks,
Deng