archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Poindexter" <statics...@gmail.com>
Subject Archiva search integration in Q4E
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 17:08:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm one of the developers of the Q4E Eclipse plugin for integrating Maven 2
with Eclipse.  One of the features we are adding in the next release is the
ability to search artifacts, both in a search dialog and as autocompletion
when editing a POM xml file.

Currently we've developed code to support searching the central repository
via the index file that is created of it, but we'd also like to support
searching local repositories like Archiva, Nexus, and Artifactory.  How
would you recommend for me to go about searching the artifacts in an Archiva
repository?  Is there some index file we can download and use for search?
Some web service we can use?

Thanks in advance for any pointers!

Mike Poindexter