archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What do we need to establish?
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 22:28:50 GMT

Over on dev@continuum, Brett commented:

> I never shared my actual preference :)

I hope I didn't imply that you did... I just said you gave your opinions.

The consensus I'm referring to on Archiva is James and Deng agreeing
on milestones, you not objecting, and me deferring to the people who
are actually doing the work.

I suspect a vote would be close between httpd-style and milestones...
and since James wants milestones _and_ is going to do the work for
1.1-M1... I'm not going to argue.

--
Wendy