archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Archiva 1.1-M1 release
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 16:21:12 GMT
On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 6:47 AM, James William Dumay
<james@atlassian.com> wrote:

> I am trying to announce before the tag is made, as mentioned in the "What do
> we need to establish?" thread.

Sorry, I should have been clearer.  All we're looking for is an
informal announcement that a release is happening soon. :) The [VOTE]
happens after you stage it.

So... you could call a vote on the parent pom right now if you wanted:
 http://people.apache.org/builds/archiva/3/

Anyway, not a big deal.  Take a look at the archives for what [VOTE]
threads usually look like-- links to the staged artifacts and
documentations.  I linked to an example from the release process page,
where it's step 10.

--
Wendy