archiva-dev mailing list archives

From James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com>
Subject [VOTE] Archiva 1.1-M1 release
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 08:07:28 GMT
Hey guys,
Its time to start getting Archiva 1.1-M1 out the door :-) Lots of
things happening in this release so its about time we did some serious
testing.

We still have approximately 26 issues open against 1.1 so we will
probably do a few releases going towards a 1.1 final.

I plan to start releasing beta1 on Tuesday at about 6.30pm Sydney time.

Votes are open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1