archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jira versions
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 03:47:37 GMT
Cool. I took a run through "unscheduled" and drop them into buckets so
it's clean again.

So we have 66 issues in 1.1. I believe the following 25 are keepers
(some due to patch/review being all that's needed, some because they
are important), and the rest can be pushed to 1.1.x or 1.2:
788
753
789
767
786
769
793
597 / 794 - see if Jetty bundle resolves it
751
694
653
790
602
759
784
658
792
760
781
605
604
785
629
754

I think we can still do a preview release real soon and leave these
for the final, while pushing the rest out. Thoughts?

- Brett