archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject test failures on trunk (archiva-security)
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 02:07:51 GMT
Hi,

I haven't got time to dig into it further, but it seems like the
addition of the xwork integration dependency on trunk causes test
failures in the existing tests (due to dragging in alternate providers).

I don't think we should depend on the xwork integration in -security -
though I see the reason why because the HttpAuthenticator that is
needed is in there.

Is there a way to factor those methods out of there, or for their
limited need copy them into archiva-security? It seems like these were
put here to share between the servlets, so the bits that use xwork
actually will be ignored and could be handled directly from the
httpservletreq.

Cheers,
Brett

--