archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete Released Snaphots
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 08:18:54 GMT
The problem I see is that we can't easily know when the purge is executed
for a given snapshot if the release which is in another repository is also
available for all users having access to the snapshot.
I think it can be a headache If we try to fix this, and it adds very few
value because, often, users who have access to snapshots have also access to
releases (or the configuration is very weird).
I propose that we do something as simple as possible.
We just check for a snapshot if the release exist in another repository and
if it is true we remove it.
No more UI settings...

Arnaud