archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What do we need to establish?
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 22:39:10 GMT
I'm also tired with maven style (I said it several times) which doesn't help
us to create good quality deliveries. Moreover it's very confusing for our
users with some plugins that are always in alpha or beta for several years.
Between eclipse and httpd styles, I don't know. I like both of them.
I can understand that it is probably more difficult for some users to
understand the httpd ones, thus I'll vote for eclipse style.

About the frequency of releases, I hope we could have more frequent releases
but in opensource land it's difficult. Without being at the level of Hudson
(which is sometimes annoying with 2 or 3 releases for one day) I think it
will be better if we can have one or two releases by month.

(What we can try to copy about hudson, it is the facility to install/upgrade
it)

Arnaud