archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira versions
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 19:51:42 GMT
MRM-796 is annoying and confusing for our users.
I think it is a regression, I didn't notice it in 1.0
Perhaps we could try to fix it for 1.1 and not 1.1.x

MRM-752, I'll try to propose a patch. It's too stupid and a user (like me)
can loose a some minutes/hours to find the cause.

MRM-797:I the "delete released snapshots" feature doens't work, perhaps we
could hide it and remove it from the doc ?

Arnaud