archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What do we need to establish?
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 08:19:43 GMT
Maybe we could start with the release procedure?

This is what we currently have:
http://cwiki.apache.org/ARCHIVA/archiva-release-process.html

It's basically adopted from Maven's release procedure.
Does anyone think the 72 hrs. voting time is not enough for testing the
release? Or there's something wrong with the ordering of the process that we
have now? Thoughts, anyone? :-)

-Deng