archiva-dev mailing list archives

From James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com>
Subject Re: jira versions
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 07:33:01 GMT
Brett,
These issues are now the only ones marked against 1.1.

The remainder of the bugs have been moved to 1.1.x and
wish/improvements/etc have been bumped to 1.2.

Quick summary:
* 25 issues need to be closed before the 1.1 release
* 1.1.x has 59 bugs
* 1.2 has 63 issues which need to be sorted out when we draw up the next
roadmap.

Cheers,
James