archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: browsing repository the Archiva way
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:32:49 GMT
On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 7:23 AM, Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)
<EXTERN.LUSTIG_MARC@allianz.de> wrote:

>  The idea now is to implement a differentiation between file-requests and
>  directory-requests:
>  - file-requests should not be touched
>  - directory-requests should be redirected
>  from [app-url]/repository/[reponame]/{suffix}
>  to [app-url]/browse/{suffix}

The /browse/ url is a consolidated view of all the content.  I'm not
opposed to making the directory listings prettier, but I still need to
be able to click around a _single_ repository with the
/repository/repo-id/ path.

--
Wendy