archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Board Report for April 2008 review
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:25:05 GMT

On 11/04/2008, at 12:09 AM, Joakim Erdfelt wrote:

> IIRC, I think we need to state that we have no new committers.

I don't think there's any requirement to do so - though if you think
it's a helpful thing to add, it can be. I would generally just mention
it if, say, we were concerned that there were no new committers for a
given period of time.

>> Archiva Board Report for April 2008
>>
>> * Archiva 1.0.2 has been released on April 9, 2008.
>>
>> * Archiva is still in the process of moving out of the Maven area.
>> The
>> source
>>  repository has been migrated into its own space. The mailing
>> lists, and
>> the
>>  website and software publishing spaces still need to be created.

This looks good to me. There were a couple of things I thought we
could add:
  - we discussed that submission for featuring the project at
ApacheCon - do you think it's worth mentioning we submitted something
for that?
- I actually forgot to raise it here but it came up elsewhere - the
Java Service Wrapper has moved to GPL for version 3.3.0+. I think it's
worth mentioning that we use the wrapper, but will be sticking with
the 3.2.3 version

Cheers,
Brett

--