archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Alpha releases for 1.1
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 06:35:36 GMT
is it alpha or beta? Once that first release goes out, will any more
features be added?

I have to admit, my disposition is towards doing some RCs and then
releasing 1.1, then doing 1.2 :) A little bit of clean up needed after
the spring migration (big logs!), but it's enough features for a
release already :) But that's just me...

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org