archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject [vote] Make James William Dumay a committer.
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 03:18:26 GMT
Looks like Brett started a trend.

Consider this the vote thread now.

I'll either wait till Tuesday, April 22nd to tabulate the votes, or wait
till all of the PMCs vote (which is a real possibility).

So far, we have +1 votes from the following people.

+1 Brett Porter
+1 Fabrice Bellingard
+1 Nicolas de Loof
+1 Arnaud Heritier
+1 Joakim Erdfelt

Which leaves the following PMCs to vote. (sorry Wendy and Maria, your
comments, while positive, are not really a vote)

[ ] Wendy Smoak
[ ] Maria Odea Ching
[ ] Dennis Lundberg
[ ] Jesse McConnell
[ ] Edwin Punzalan
[ ] Carlos Sanchez
[ ] John Tolentino
[ ] Emmanuel Venisse

If we all remind the other PMCs to vote, we can get this vote finalized
sooner.
Thanks for your time.

- Joakim