archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Alpha releases for 1.1
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 06:28:22 GMT
What does everybody think of doing alpha releases for 1.1 so that we could
get the things scheduled for that release out in small increments?
It would be like what we did with 1.0, except that this would be at a
shorter time frame. We could set a date for the final release and if
necessary,
move out some of the issues under 1.1 to 1.2.

If everyone's ok with this, how about having the first alpha release on
April 7? There are already 15 out of the 69 issues resolved as of today for
1.1 :-)

Thanks,
Deng