archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moved the wiki
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 03:33:36 GMT
On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 8:26 PM, Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@erdfelt.com> wrote:

>  I'd like to start a discussion of using a wiki for the frontpage of
>  Archiva's site too.

For the top-level site I could live with it, but I'm not thrilled
about the lack of oversight when using Confluence.  When we used Moin
Moin, it would send sane plain text diffs of the changes.  Confluence
insists on sending either the *entire* page that changed as a bunch of
html, or else just a list of links to changed pages.  Neither of which
lets me keep an eye on changes with minimal effort.

My preference is to keep what we have, and use the wiki for living
docs like the release process and FAQs.

--
Wendy