archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: proposed structural change to the source repo
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 00:20:01 GMT
I finished this up yesterday.

To build/deploy the reference docs, run site/site-deploy from archiva-
modules (not yet in the release process - it takes too long until the
tests are faster).

To build/deploy the release docs, run site/site-deploy from archiva-
docs (this is now wired in to the release process)

A site will build from the top level, but it's not intended to be
deployed or used anywhere.

The only one I'm not sure about is the cli module - it's at the top
level since it seems separate enough and for distribution, but it
contains code so it's excluded from the reference. It also results in
more content in the root POM that could be pushed down to the modules
POM. What do others think?

- Brett