archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: merge spring branch to trunk?
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:59:38 GMT
I'm not sure if I was doing something wrong, but the tests didn't pass
for me on this due to a number of classes not being upgraded to the
PlexusInSpringTestCase, and then some issues in the repository servlet.

What I've had to do:
- adjust that
- patch up plexus-spring at plexus a bit
- folded in plexus-webdav (the bits we use) and stop it using a
container directly. This is a good thing anyway - it gives us a path
to simplification and an isolated module to experiment in for webdav
changes

I'm going to clean a few more things up before merging to trunk.

- Brett