archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EXTERN.LUSTIG_M...@ALLIANZ.DE>
Subject Archiva evaluation
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:16:44 GMT
Hi there,
our company is currently evaluating a number of repository management
tools for Maven. We are now about to decide between Archiva and
Artifactory.
Archiva is fitting our requirements best, however we discovered 2 bugs
(described on the user's list). The most problematic bug is that
clicking the menu item "Find Artifact" causes both IE6 and firefox2 to
crash/shutdown immediately. I suppose it relates to the applet. The
installed Java-version is 1.6.0-b105.
Can you please advise what might be the cause for this issue, so that we
don't need to make a decision against Archiva. Thanks.

Marc