archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject archiva-build-resources
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 03:50:04 GMT
I've put together the starting point for archiva's checkstyle / pmd rules.

It's called archiva-build-resources, and is currently in the trunk/

I'd like to enable this module eventually for build checks on the
various rules, but for now, it's just there and disabled.

To get this to work correctly, I think we should disconnect this module
from the parent/child relationship to the archiva-parent pom.
The archiva-build-resources should probably be versioned seperately
too.  So far, I've put it at 1-SNAPSHOT.

I've committed the changes to the top level pom.xml (but commented out).

- Joakim