archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: Apache Archiva is now a top level project at the ASF
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:10:49 GMT
                          __________________________________
               /\_       /                                  \
              /`/@),    |      Hallmark Alpaca sends his     |
              |  (~'  __|    Congratulations to all of the   |
      _,--.___/  |    \       Apache Archiva Devs on your    |
    ,' ,     (   |     \         Apache TLP Approval!        |
     \  )\_/  ,_/       |   May your community be vibrant    |
     / /   ( |/         |   and fun, and your alpacas be     |
    ( |    ( |          |   healthy and free of pests.       |

Congrats Everyone!  :-)

- Joakim

--
- Joakim Erdfelt