archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Ludovic Maitre <ludovic.mai...@free.fr>
Subject OT: Need help of infrastructure team: my IP is blacklisted for svn.apache.org
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:38:31 GMT
Hi all,

Sorry for the off topic, but i would like to have my ip removed from the
blacklisted ips of svn.apache.org . I was experimenting with
CruiseControl and Continuum and wasn't aware of the rule "do not poll
the svn server repeteadly more than one time by hour" and so my ip has
been blocked. I have already stopped and better set my continuous build
systems  and would like to have again access to the server, it's really
hard to prepare patches on the various apache projects i follow without
access to the svn. So if one of the readers of this mail could help me,
i would be very thankful to him. My ip is 82.236.10.175. (i haven't find
a way to contact the team in charge of this  (infrastructure ?) directly)
TIA, best regards,

--
Cordialement,
Ludo - http://www.ubik-products.com