archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: Usage of appassembler-maven-plugin
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 18:33:12 GMT
Arnaud HERITIER wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I notice that we are using in the module archiva-jetty the
> appassembler-maven-plugin v 1.0-SNAPSHOT from mojo and we didn't add the
> snapshots repository of mojos in the pom. Is it wanted ?

I had only partial luck adding the codehaus snapshot repository as a fix.

The appassembler-maven-plugin seems to pull in a dependency on ...
  .../tanuki/wrapper-delta-pack/3.2.3/wrapper-delta-pack-3.2.3.tar.gz
as well, which isn't present on any repository (had to manually download
it too)

I've always pondered the need for the appassembler.
I'm partial to just having jetty + tanuki expanded into the
archiva-jetty/src/app/ and let the assembly plugin make the zip/tar.gz
files.

--
- Joakim Erdfelt
  joakim@erdfelt.com